Amazing Hearing Centre (a subsidiary of Amazing Hearing Asia Pte Ltd) is your friendly neighbourhood hearing centre in Singapore. They have one single mission in mind and that is to serve the community.BTE hearing aids are sleeker and slimmer than they used to be which makes them almost invisible. They fit very comfortably. A BTE hearing aid can be hooked on to the top of your ear and rests behind. The hearing aid is connected by a tube to a custom earpiece. This is known as the earmold. It fits in your ear canal. You can find all the electronic parts of behind the ear hearing aids. The microphone is the part behind the ear. The receiver is connected using a thin, clear tube. This is placed inside the ear. It routes the sound around you. These hearing aids are perfect for people of any age and with practically any type of hearing loss.
Features of the BTE hearing aid.
- They are suitable for severe to profound hearing loss
- They don’t sit deep in your ear and are very comfortable to use.
- Soft earmold and hard earmold suit elderly people with a wrinkled ear canal.
- It gives a more natural sound experience.
- Gives the highest amplification available in the industry.
- They are barely visible when they are worn.
- Battery life for size 675 is 21 days with 8 hours of everyday usage.
- Battery life for size 13 is 14 days with 8 hours of daily usage.
- This is a 2020 model, a GN ReSound device ENZO Q Superpowered.
Types of hearing aids offered in Singapore
- Receiver in canal (RIC) (RIE)
- Behind the ear (BTE)
- Invisible in Canal (IIC)
- Completely in Canal(CIC)
- In the Canal(ITC)
- In the ear (ITE)
Advantages of BTE hearing aids
BTE hearing aids are a lot sleeker and slimmer than they used to be. They give you a very comfortable fit. They are appropriate for people of all ages and modernised and barely visible. with any type of hearing loss. Most BTE hearing aids allow you to easily control volume and select programs. With easy-to-access controls, BTE hearing aids are ideal for users who have dexterity issues.
BTE hearing aids used to be the largest type of hearing aid but you now have newer mini designs that are more. BTE hearing aids can produce more amplification than other styles so they pick up more wind noise.
Sizes and shapes
BTE hearing aids are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and colours. You can choose one that perfectly matches your skin tone or hair colour.
BTE hearing aids provide new hope for people with hearing problems. They are practically invisible and blend with your skin tone or hair colour. They come in an extensive range of sizes, shapes, and colours. Hearing aids are meant to assist you in hearing better in different environments and situations. If you want them to perform best you must take good care of them.