Combat sports, such as boxFit, have been around since before the period of ancient Greece and the first olympics. Both general physical fitness and performance in the art of striking have benefited from its use. It has gained popularity recently as a type of exercise.
Although most people equate boxFit with frightening, professional rings or “boxercise” classes at upscale gyms, BoxFit is one of the most approachable, heart-rate-raising, strength-building exercises you can perform.
Take a look at the following five benefits of boxFit in order to better understand them.
- Heart Health – During a boxFit training session, boxers must be able to perform repeated bursts of high intensity exercise. The exercise can challenge your body to repeatedly endure intense bursts of activity because it is a type of high intensity interval training (HIIT). A lower risk of heart disease has been linked to high intensity interval exercise. Furthermore, boxFit might raise your aerobic fitness level.
- Aids Weight Loss – Compared to other exercises like brisk walking, high intensity boxFit training has been demonstrated to reduce body fat and improve overall body composition. The amount of calories you burn will vary depending on your level of exertion and other variables like whether you are sparring or hitting a bag. Even utilizing a game system to simulate boxFit while exercising effectively burns calories.
- Boosts Whole Body Strength – Despite what most people believe, the entire body is involved in throwing a punch, not just the shoulder. In order to transmit power through the punch, a successful punch requires coordination between the rest of the body and the lower limbs pressing into the ground. As a result, the punching motion heavily utilizes the lower limbs as well as the core muscles.
- Improves Balance – BoxFit is a physically demanding sport. It requires synchronized footwork, the ability to adapt movement patterns to changing environmental conditions, and the aforementioned muscular strength. All of these enhance the qualities of equilibrium. In fact, boxFit training enhanced balance in stroke survivors, according to research.
- Decreases Stress – When you release your tension in a healthy way, like by punching a bag or focus mitt, it has a genuinely therapeutic effect. Although most boxFit training and conditioning programs tend to follow an HIIT protocol, which can assist in reducing stress, boxFit training can fluctuate in intensity during a session. Researchers have found that people who engage in this exercise experience mood enhancements.
BoxFit training is a type of physical activity that mimics the footwork, punching, and evasion motions used in the boxFit sport. It is sometimes paired with other conditioning exercises like calisthenics and jumping rope, which makes each training session more intense.
Boxfit can help you lose weight, lower your blood pressure, and increase your strength while also enhancing your heart health, body composition, and fitness. Most importantly, boxFit is a fun, safe, and healthy method to workout. BoxFit training is now available at the best gym in Dubai.